My parents were happily married for 52 incredible years, and their love and commitment to each other serve as an inspiring testament to the power of a strong, supportive partnership. Their invaluable advice has shaped my outlook on life and relationships, and I hope their wisdom can provide a meaningful impact on your life as well.
1. Love One Another Unconditionally
2. Trust One Another Unconditionally and Be Each Others Best Friend.
3. Always Give Each Other the benefit of the doubt and Never rush to judgment.
4. Think Before you Speak, because Once you say it, it is too late, and you can never take it back.
5. Speak from the Heart and be sensitive to each other's needs and feelings.
6. Never go to bed mad at each other and always kiss each other good night.
7. Don't be afraid to be the first to say I'm sorry.
8. Have family activities and keep the fire and passion that brought you together alive.
9. Plan little surprises for each other.
10. Build your Dreams together.
11. Alway Stay True to Each Other.
Santa Maria Church, town of Mosta Malta Circa 1940. My Parents were Married here in January 11, 1942.
Theresa and Pacifico Calleja Circa 1993