Welcome to the Modeling photography FAQ section of my website.
If there is anything I haven't answered here, please let me know and I would be happy to answer when you get in touch.
Have a wonderful day!
A: Here are the four steps necessary for booking a modeling portfolio shoot with me.
- Set up a pre-shoot meeting.We'll set up a time to meet before your shoot. If you are unable to meet in person, we can have our meeting over the phone.
- Show up at the pre-shoot meeting. We'll discuss your look and what you'd like to achieve during the shoot. We'll also arrange a shoot date at this time.
- Pay your deposit. A 50% deposit is required at the pre-shoot meeting to secure your shoot date. You must give 72 hours notice if you wish to rebook your shoot, otherwise your deposit will be lost. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Confirm. After your deposit is received, I will confirm with you that your shoot is booked!
- Bring lots of different clothing options.
- Clothing that is a bit over-the-top is usually the most fun to work with and will give you the best results in photos.
- Accessories to dress up your look.
- Bring some music that you like to listen to. It's not mandatory, but it's fun!
A: You can arrive for your shoot in your regular clothes.Avoid wearing constrictive items that will leave pressure marks on your skin. Bring a lot of different clothing items with you to your shoot. It's better to have too many than not enough! We'll help you choose the best outfits for your photos.
A: To confirm your shoot date, you must first pay a deposit of 50% of the total cost of the shoot. The deposit is non-refundable, and is due no less than one week before your shoot date. You may reschedule your shoot without losing your deposit if you give at least 72 hours notice. The balance is due at the end of the photo session.
A: Proofs are high resolution versions of the photos we took during your photo shoot. They are not watermark. Proofs do not have any touchups or adjustments done to them. Proofs are unedited. Their purpose is to allow you to choose the best photos from the shoot to be finalized.
A:I will provide your finished photos in digital format. The photos will be delivered in high resolution JPG files for printing and web resolution JPG files for sharing on the Internet (social media, profile pictures, emailing to agents, etc.). When your finished photos are ready, I'll email you a link to download the photo package.
A: Yes, of course. We can still do a modeling portfolio shoot for you, even if you just want the photos for personal use and never intend to do any professional modeling.
Honolulu Modeling Photographer On Oahu Hawaii